About the Conference
The PRESENT Treasure Hunt Conference 2024 will be a live in-person event February 24 – 25 at the Hotel Indigo Downtown Los Angeles. The content will follow the traditional Treasure Hunt format of Practice Management, Medicare, and Insurance Updates, with the addition of cutting-edge CME education and Workshops for a total of 12 CME Credits and 2 ABPM MOC Points. Gabriel Halperin, DPM will give his traditional Medicare Update.
Why Attend the 2024 PRESENT Treasure Hunt Live In-Person Conference?
- Brought to You Safely Live In-Person
- Network once again in-person with your Colleagues
- Enjoy and Benefit from the Same PRESENT Treasure Hunt Format That You’ve Come to Expect
- The Complete Educational Experience with Cutting-Edge CME Lectures Including the latest Billing, Coding, and Health Care Policy to Run Your Practice Smarter and Care for Your Patients Better
- An Innovative Exhibit Hall Experience with the Latest Products and Services
- The not to be missed California Noridian Medicare Update Track By Gabe Halperin, DPM
- Practice Management Updates
- 2 ABPM MOC Points
- X-Ray credits, amount TBD
Harold Schoenhaus, DPM
Robert Lee, DPM
Gabriel Halperin, DPM
LACPMA Star Award Recipient
The Annual STAR Award, bestowed virtually on Dr. Kase last year, was given this year to long time Executive Director of the Los Angeles County Podiatric Medical Association(LACPMA), and sister-in-law of California DPM Eric Hubbard, DPM, Tamara Hectus.
(L to R) LACPMA President Ara Kelekian, DPM, 2023 PRESENT Treasure Hunt Star Award recipient Tamara Hectus, Past President LACPMA Robert Lee, DPM
Estimated for 18 CME/CECH Credit Hours for DPMs
2 ABPM MOC Points
Early Bird Pricing Until Midnight December 22, 2023 - $249
Podiatric Assistants $99